Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry Guys, it's me again. I was wondering if there's a luggage cover available for my Carens? I had one on my Sharan, and on a Sierra Estate I once owned, the pull out covers came as standard on those. Thanks again.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi fofeg,me again!

Mine is also an 09 LS auto and came complete with luggage cover.
My brother -in -law bought a GS version 3 months after I bought mine and it came with the cover as well.

Don't know of any cheaper ones - in fact the guys in the US were buying them here and shipping back as Rondos in the States didn't have them.

You might be lucky and find one in a scrappers yard somewhere, google for "car scrappers" or similar and see what comes up.

Did you solve your radio problem/

Cheers,

Gary

·
Registered
437 Posts
Only the 5 seat models I beleive came with them as standard, they are quite expensive and fitting is a pain and doesnt look too good either.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I bought the one from York, I'm awaiting delivery now. Listed as an extra in the Kia Caren Accessories list, it appears to be standard on the Sedona. I guess most Kia Dealers would chuck one in for free to a get a sale. My car is Ex=Motability the leasee probably didn't want to fork out the 200+ Sovs on an extra. I didn't notice it was missing when I viewed the car because the rear seats were up in it, if I had I could have used it as a lever to get some extra discount...damn it. Mines a 7 seater if it made any difference.
Edited by: fofeg101

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm LIVID!!!, the Luggage Cover and Fixing Kit arrived today. I had previously e-mailed KIA Spares Dept., with the model, date first registered, and registration number, to enquire if my car needed the Fixing Kit, as it seemed my car already had the necessary depressions already moulded into the inner lining, I was assured that I needed the Fixing Kit. Guess what, it didn't need the Fixing Kit, now I've returned it to the supplier, so I'm going to be out of pocket for original shipping charges, return postage and possible restocking charge. On the upside, the Luggage cover is well made and is very user friendly, I'm well pleased with that....but it should come as standard not as an accessory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts