Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I managed to pick up my soul echo this evening I just could'nt wait till the morning when I was supposed to pick it up, I am in love with this little diamond of a car, its the smoothest diesel I have ever driven, I can't fault it and the white on black wheels is just amazing, I think myself and the soul will be at one for the forseable future, smile inducing all the way

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nice one bud. I wouldn't have waited either! I'm loving the negative of your soul to... Love the white 5spokes to.Edited by: RichieD76

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I took a test drive in the black on white wheels version of the echo and I liked the the black colour but was not so keen on the white wheels, but each to there own as they say.

Just spent most of the morning and up until now washing and polishing it, I need to go out but I don't want to get it dirty,lol.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Congrats mka306 , you will love it even more as time goes on, we have a 10 plate Tempest diesel and we have done 27k now though we have just moved to Brid and we have cut down on the miles . I think we have the same black wheels ,I would think that white with black wheels looks great. ENJOY

·
Registered
536 Posts
I wouldn't have brought the black one anyone as there a pain to clean. Got a whIle proceed 4 myself. Just like the white wheels as I think they would look wicked on a proceed.

·
Registered
226 Posts
mka306 said:
I took a test drive in the black on white wheels version of the echo and I liked the the black colour but was not so keen on the white wheels, but each to there own as they say.

Just spent most of the morning and up until now washing and polishing it, I need to go out but I don't want to get it dirty,lol.

I know that feeling, I have washed and polished the Rio every weekend since we bought 6 weeks ago LOL.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think you have all hit the nail on the head, I love the little motor and don't think I will lose that feeling any time soon.
SYL077 its not me that needs to worry about hitting curbs as I will be very careful, its my lovely wife who I am most concerned about as she does not hold the love for cars the way I do, fingers crossed ay!!

And I went out for a short trip and yes I came back and almost cryed when I looked at the spray of dirt all over the painwork
, totally gutted, oh well I will just have to clean her again tomorrow

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Just in case you catch the black wheels have a small tin of black metal paint and a small brush so you can seal them until you can get them repaired otherwise the damp will get under the paint/top coat and make it much worse. Did this when I caught my wheel on the front and it cost me £45 to get it repaired but it had not got any worse.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice tip Dave R, I just happen to have some black touch up paint from the car I traded in, although I fully intend to keep my wheels in A1 condition, trouble is the wife may not be trying so hard, such is life im afraid.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I told my wife to be careful with ours,I bought it for her birthday in March 10, I then hit a brick dropped on a roundabout and marked the front wheel .We use the Soul as are only car now ,I gave my two seater to my son and now we both share the Soul.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Same for usin fact, we are now a one car family and we both love driving it so i,m hoping she will take care of the soul.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts