Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just looking through the website this morning and noticed a post about Map updates and it mentioned SD cards and that got me thinking that I had not noticed an SD slot on my recently bought ProCeed so went to have a look and there is not one on mine, also my handbook has not even got my Stereo in it at all and there is no mention of the SatNav in the handbook either, how do I update or even find out what model car stereo I have fitted??< thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,160 Posts
What year/model are we looking at?
If it is a newish one then the infotainment center has it's own handbook.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's a 64 plate, registered 11/2014, it's a CRDI SE and there is nothing in the car about the 'infotainment' unit, thanks for the reply

·
Super Moderator
3,160 Posts
it's a 64 plate, registered 11/2014, it's a CRDI SE and there is nothing in the car about the 'infotainment' unit, thanks for the reply
If you contact Kia Customer Service (send a message) they should be able to sort you one out hopefully.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what a pain in the arse trying to Customer Service form to recognise my rego number and VIN number, it say's both 'numbers are not recognised', will try again later in the day

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just wondering if there is a specific place the USB Flash drive is likely to be stored in the car, cannot find it anywhere, thanks

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Suggest that you contact KCS on here - I believe they can obtain Infotainmemt manuals as pdfs. Might also want to mention to them the issues with reg and VIN.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still reading through the handbook and have noticed that the 'service light' is reading 'off' and the handbook says contact your Kia dealer, is there anything I can do to switch it 'on' so I can see when a service is due because I am thinking that Evans Halshaw have done nothing to the car prior to selling it, not even a 12 month MOT, it runs out in January as it was extended due to lockdown

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Picked an infotainment manual from a breaker and it arrived today, what a monster of a thing, must cost a fortune to produce something like that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts