Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone reading my previous psost on the 50/60k mileage thing will know what I'm talking about.

Firstly my car went in to a new dealership for a 60,000 mile service.
I wasn't convinced that anything had been done, and after numerous phone calls it transpire that I was correct.

Giving the dealership the benefit of the doubt, I assumed a clerical error between front and rear of house.

So It's booked to go back in today, to do what they should have done two weeks ago.
It's 10am and I'm calling asking what time they are picking it up.

The service desk tell me that the driver is setting off any time now, then preceeded to ask me where they are collecting it from. Also asked for my Mobile number, which they must have had and used about a dozen times now.

If the driver is setting off in 5 minutes, how does he know where to collect the car from when the service desk havn't even arranged this yet.
Again, me giving them the benefit of doubt, maybe their policy is to call 5 minutes before the driver sets off.

Have I been too trusting in this dealership ??

I'm not going to name and shame the dealership as maybe I'm just being too cynical, my first dealings with them were pretty flawless but this service saga has riuned my confidence in them.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I haven't had any experience with my Kia yet, but with my previous car the dealer's driver would never set off to collect my car much before 11. I can only assume he was multi tasking, but it did always work out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts