Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys im looking at xceeds at the moment,if I do decide to purchase it would be a xceed first edition on account of absolutely brilliant spec,you get one hell of a lot of car for your money,I was looking at the puma,but the prices are absolutely crazy,im being priced out of one,im wondering what your views are on reliability,fuel economy and long term,I have been with ford for over 12 years

·
Registered
Xceed phev
89 Posts
Hi guys im looking at xceeds at the moment,if I do decide to purchase it would be a xceed first edition on account of absolutely brilliant spec,you get one hell of a lot of car for your money,I was looking at the puma,but the prices are absolutely crazy,im being priced out of one,im wondering what your views are on reliability,fuel economy and long term,I have been with ford for over 12 years
Been driving phev 1st edition. Great car. Let me know if you need any further information

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought an Xceed 4 in September. It's my 4th Kia (had a Sorento kx4 and two Sedonas). All have been very reliable with few problems. We also have had two Hyundais and they too have been most reliable.
So far I'm impressed with the Xceed, although I have only done 800 miles so far. Only problem I have had is a pot hole that damaged a wheel and that's not the cars fault! Wish it had a spare wheel though.
I have mostly been doing short trips of around 20 miles or so, and have been getting over 50mpg. Longest trip was about 70 miles on dual carriageways and I got over 64mpg. I had to get my passenger to take a photo.
Speedometer Vehicle Odometer Tachometer Motor vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.