Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the sales staff are a waste of time - if the sales manager did not tell him to show me around the rio - on the car park i woudl not have seen it - also - sales staff lept on saying have you finished looking yet - i have an apointment in a minute. so i agreed to go - spent 20 minutes talking to sales manager - and no one turned up - wont be useing these no matter what.

talk about rude staff (that the sales staff not the sales manager who was great)

·
Registered
290 Posts
doc said:
the sales staff are a waste of time - if the sales manager did not tell him to show me around the rio - on the car park i woudl not have seen it - also - sales staff lept on saying have you finished looking yet - i have an apointment in a minute. so i agreed to go - spent 20 minutes talking to sales manager - and no one turned up - wont be useing these no matter what.

talk about rude staff (that the sales staff not the sales manager who was great)
If you live at Sheffield why not try Triangle at Chesterfield.Had mine from there and had it serviced there and cant fault them.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you sure now what your talking about. there great - make you feel like a person. they do what you woudl exspect from a garage. plus they go the extra mile

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
john123 are you in sheffield?

what did you bye form them?

did you have the gardx on it?

witch sales man delt with you please thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have to agree lookers are hopless, the sales department were ok, they knew very little about the Rio but the service department are thick as two short planks but not half as useful!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I worked at lookers sheffield for a while. I was in the parts dept which dealt with ford and Alfa too.

It always seemed like a very half-hearted attempt to run a dealership. Everyone was too busy trying to make the ford side work

1 - 9 of 9 Posts