Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone can you list your favorite music bellow mines hardcore dance music because my radio luvs it take a look at. My car Set up at link and tell me what you think of it ? If want more info what door speakers etc I have just ask will be willing to help :) and if your local to me I will help set up for free to any KIA owners club member :)

http://emob1119.photobucket.../albums/k632/dano30/photo-1.jpg
Edited by: Dano

·
Registered
70 Posts
My Music has a big range.

Its can go from Linkin Park to Lady Ga Ga then on another day can go from Tinie Tempah to Cheryl Cole.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lmao :D nope that's the warning alarm of your hearing aid lol playing Scottish bagpipe music now :) lol what do you listen to

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
David Gilmour, Pink Floyd, Eagles, Van Morrison, Reggae stuff, Springsteen, The Stones, The Who, John Mayer, Clapton, Hendrix, Paolo Nutini, Queen, Red Hot Chillis, Steve Winwood.
Oh aye, I listen to the wife on special occasions.

Edited by: davy

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx will be making a nice movie of my car playing these soon and posting for you all at 150 db would have done earlier but microphones on my video recorder and other media devices can't handle bass :( thnx

·
Registered
6 Posts
When it comes to music, I enjoy listening to just about everything. However some of my all time favorites are, Radiohead, Muse, Thrice, Counting Crows, and Pearl Jam. Most of the time, you will find me chilling out with some relaxing new age music, or electronica in my headphones.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi all ,
Few pics of my 150db machine in the boot of my picanto. Too get you thinking and feeling deaf lol hope video works ...

Video with radio on 10 goes to 40 lol

Boot pic

Night pic of sub

Hope you all like i'f you want more info on equipment I would be happy to help even can tell you best quality speakers to replace standard etc and can get cheap for you from my sponsor

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol chuck shopping in back ! But only one seat because boot glass will break out with pressure ! Glad you like it :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol chuck shopping in back ! But only one seat because boot glass will break out with pressure ! Glad you like it :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Blimey, you got all that in a small car....nice one

Got some good tunes going on here.....Got Guns & Roses in the Soul at the min sweet

Edited by: Soul60

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quite alot isn't it :) nice for sound quality !! And quite noisy too
Can make rear view mirror shake so can't see out of it . If you put cup of tea on roof it will land on bonnet with vibrations .
Guns and roses nice choice ! Got a few for show songs. Shame pics got cut off abit because can't see other amp :( and that video doesn't work . Because was pritty mental .. Just wound up more this week and can play empire state of mind alicia keys at 140 db half terrorising my local super Market ! And had old couple come along and want me to play abba and dancing queen and blew them away !!
Updates

Wedged in not finished looks different (more tidy ) will update soon

And done tints too now

Hope you all like her all work done my self with no help pure skill IMO

Edited by: Dano

·
Registered
161 Posts
looks fab........me springstein..queen..diamond..elo..booblay..trance..dance..crowded house..abba..all sorts really...depends on my mood...your isurance must be through the roof dano with all that gear

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah insurance quite high am only 22 so age is issue and got lowered tints &£ 4,000 of audio gear . Paying 1000 fully comp when 25 I will be doing bigger build in a rio or sedona !! Looking at 12 subs minimum ! But won't put in other make like b
Vw or somin because love kia's :)

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Dano I know why you have a real loud stereo in the car its so you dont hear the bird moaning at you to slow down
Hay who's the chav in your window in the last pic ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts