Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well me and Tank were on our way to Chesterfield this morning and all of a sudden he spot's a KIA Soul 2 in front of us and it was in Black :) then blow me 5 minute's later there was another that passed us both on the other side of the road lol!!!! See what i mean about buses lol you don't one for age's then 2 come along at once!!!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi titch, what on earth were you doing in sunny Chesterfield ?I was born there and I lived there until around 24 years ago, we go back a lot as we have many friends there. PS the Kia garage in Chesterfield is not great or at least was not when I was looking for my Soul.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha ha ha i use the cake shop there called "World of icing" and it just so happened that the car was going the same way as us :) didn't get our Soul from the Chesterfield branch we got our's from the one in Dukingfield near Staleybridge.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Do you ice cakes ? a friend of ours has a company that does that she is very good at it, at the moment she has some cakes on display in Debenhams.Got my Soul from GK at Retford ,went into Kia in Chesterfield to have a look but they did not even have one to do a test run in. They would not talk prices and said they would match the best price I could find.The service was rubbish so I drove to Retford and they had a Tempest that they were just putting in the show room after preparing it so I bought it and a few days later collected it.The price was good and the service was also very good and we had iton the 2nd of March 2010 just a few days later.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah i do ice cake's :) mainly novelty cake's and nice one i would love my own business! We'd seen the Soul online and Tank ordered one....the dealership told us it would take at least 4-5 month's as the model we wanted wasn't in the country so we were prepared to wait, then just a mere 5 week's later we had a phone call saying it had just arrived on the ship and we could collect in a few day's. We got our's on the 9th September last year and haven't looked back since!!
It's the best car ever and turn's lot's of head's too! :)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
The ringways sticker on the Soul maybe from the South Leeds dealer.... they did my first service and were great. And its a small world about the cakes.... my brother in law is a professional cake maker and chocolatier - he is in Otley.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tempest said:
The ringways sticker on the Soul maybe from the South Leeds dealer.... they did my first service and were great. And its a small world about the cakes.... my brother in law is a professional cake maker and chocolatier - he is in Otley.
Nice one and lol i'm most deffinately not a profesional :) only do mine at home for friend's and family.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I have watched cakes being done and I would not know where to start, it's a real skill.Got a lift today in a car I have never been in but always thought was good a Skoda Yeti, rode in the back and what a disapointment. We only had two in the back which was very short on legroom and the seats were uncomfortable,to call it a five seater was a joke as the middle rear seat was about as much good as a chocolate teapot.We had the aircon on full which was about as good as the middle seat, I am truly gobsmacked that it was so poor.The ret may be ok but when he told me how much he paid for it I can only say WHY?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts