Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem registering my Sedona exec 2001 in France due to wrong headlamps. I have tried the dealers in the UK who tell me that they only have access to UK spec replacements. I have tried a German retailer who said the single lens, first generation type I need are not available, Before I try a French retailer, which will probably cost a fortune i thought I would ask members, if anyone happens to have moved the other way from Europe to the UK and have a 2nd hand pair they would be interested in selling please let me know. Alternatively if anyone has other advice I would be really pleased to listen to your suggestion................heres hoping! Cheers, mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi there!
I live out in Germany and loads of us Brits have RHD cars and need the European lights.

Here's one company that offers headlights:

www.rogersheadlights.com

I've never dealt with them myselfso I can't promise anything, but if they can't help you they may be able to point you in the right direction.

There's a link on their website to theirsection on ebay and they do sell sets for older models.

Hope this helps.

Cookie x

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Cookie
funnily enough Rogers was the firm that provided my replacements last month. they gave me a set of used lights at 350 euros, which turned out to be RHD units, which was a little embarrassing at the 'controle technique' (MOT) re-test and meant i lost the MOT fee of 55euros. I then had to return the lights from france at a charge of 42euros. I am still waiting for a refund from Pascal Roger. I remain hopeful that i might get most of my 450 euros back. I understand they have a really good reputation with the military in Germany so i am sure that my experience has been an unfortunate one off.

cheers again
mike .................the optimistic one x

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't apologise, I'm not after the cure for a illness, just flippin headlamps. your contribution is really valued!
m

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

See that you post was written a while ago and wondering how you got on. Am in the same situation of needing to replace my headlights for my CT but not wanting to pay 750‚¬ quoted from Kia. How did you get on? Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts