Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm (almost) a new owner of a brand new Kia XCEED. And I am a bit interested of a trunk accessory, namely LED trunk and tailgate lights (part number: 66652ADE00): mobisparts.eu/de_de/custom/mobis_accessories_db/details.php?part_no=66652ADE00&brand=K&carmodel=134/CATEGORY-ALL

This exact same item (same part number) is also available for other Kia models, including Niro, Sportage (MY19), Ceed 5 door (MY19+), Ceed SW (MY19+).

I am very curious if any of you has seen this item in real life. Is it worthed? The 2 LEDs on the tailgate also shine the light inside the trunk, or only outside of the vehicle?

I'm trying to decide if it's worth the money, since the XCEED has a huge trunk and a single and small classic bulb on one side won't suffice. I currently own a 2015 Rio 3 facelift, and I changed it's trunk light to an aftermarket LED and it's almost OK, but the trunk size difference makes me wonder if the same change will cut it for the XCEED, or I need to go a step further with this LED lights item. :)

Thanks!

P.S.: I posted this on the General section, since I'm new on the forum and I can't post anything on the specific model sections. And anyway, this question is not about a specific Kia model, but about a part number available for multiple models.

Super Moderator
You need to pick the sub forum to post in. So in your case pick the XCEED sub forum. Rather than in the CEED forum.
Its not because you are a new member. It is to ensure posts go to the correct age/car.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, ok, thanks. :)

On the other hand, as I said, it's not about the model, it's about the part. Considering this, probably the relevant section with the highest visibility would be the latest Sportage section, since this part is also available for it.

Feel free to move it somewhere else, if you deem it necessary. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

Super Moderator
Ah, ok, thanks. :)

On the other hand, as I said, it's not about the model, it's about the part. Considering this, probably the relevant section with the highest visibility would be the latest Sportage section, since this part is also available for it.

Feel free to move it somewhere else, if you deem it necessary. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)
Happy to leave here, as you said part no's cover a few cars.

No misunderstanding at all (y)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts