Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my name is Stevie, iv just joined the site, & this is my first post. I have a 57 plate Kia Carens, 2.0 ltr diesel, it has been sat unused for a few months, so I was looking over the car to get it ready for an mot, but noticed what I thought was an oil leak, under closer inspection it turns out that 2 of the 4 injectors are leaking quite badly, can any one tell me what parts I will need to replace the seals, because I can only find copper washers! Is that all there is or are there any type of O rings or anything that will also have to be changed?, any help or advice you can give me about the procedure would be very much appreciated, thanks, all the best, Stevie.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has anyone replaced the seals on the injectors on the 2.0ltr Diesel engine? I believe it’s the 140 bhp 6 speed manual! Or if anyone has an exploded view of the injectors & could post it or email it to me, that would be a huge help as I could just take a look & see exactly what I will need to replace to stop them leaking. Any help or info on this procedure would be a huge help, thanks, all the best, Stevie.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts