Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have a 2010 MK1 Facelift Kia Ceed 1, recently my LCD display that usually has the clock and date on it, isn't illuminating with the usual orange light like it should. And, my radio has stopped working, I've checked the wires and the fuse on the actual radio which are fine.

Tried looking at the fuses on the car at the driver's side, but I'm not sure which one is for the LCD Display - could someone help me locate this fuse? I looked at my manual but I can't find anything about the fuse for that bit.

I looked at the radio fuse which seems fine, doesn't seem to be blown but might be worth swapping anyway.

Has anyone got any experience with this, any advice would be great!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fuse is the one with the yellow fuse puller fitted, does radio, screen, lights and locks. Worth taking it out for a couple of minutes and then refit. This is the usual cure when radio volume etc lock up.
I'll give that a go! I've been taking it out and only waiting a few seconds so that could be my downfall there 😂 hope that sorts it, thank you !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.