Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Super Moderator
I had my map update last week and asked and was told that it is this year's version. That's 2021.
Driving from Northumberland to Kent yesterday I was told to turn left on the A14 junction 14 of the A1(M)! Since the 21 mile section of the new A14 opened in December 2019, this is now the A1307, all the way to the M11 it was trying to guide me to the old A14. Not a very good update if you ask me. I shall try and determine the version and contact the dealer. This cannot be described as a current update if data still has not been updated since December 2019!
This years version start with EUR.13 for the maps.

Super Moderator
I completely agree with your comments as regards the map colours and layout. I find the roads are too small and thin so you can't, at a glance, see what is going on and the colours are very muted.
I completely agree with your comments as regards the map colours and layout. I find the roads are too small and thin so you can't, at a glance, see what is going on and the colours are very muted.
Have you tried all 3 styles?

Super Moderator
Well this years update has got a new roundabout that was only put in end of last year round us.
But In terms of road colours & not being able to tell minor from major roads. Just check google maps and it is the same.

Super Moderator

Super Moderator
my dealer (Ringways Doncaster) couldn't be bothered to tell me that and just said that it was updated with the software that was working at that time and they wouldn't give me a free update of the 2021 software.

So just for the sake of giving me a free update they have now lost both myself and my wife (who has a picanto that needs changing soon) as customers.
Never had a problem with Ringways, but do use Leeds.

You may have also noticed that they have now become part of the D.M. Keith group...

Super Moderator
@Danstewartcathrae

Hi & Welcome.

If you are feeling brave then this thread will give you a insight into the issue the November updates have thrown at users. You will maybe get through it by christmas day 馃ぃ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts