Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes a symbol comes up on my EV6 dash that looks like a ladder laid down in the road. Does anyone know what it is because I can't find it anywhere either in the manual or Google searches.

Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
I think it shows when there is induction charging installed in the road, so basically the further you drive and the faster you drive the more your battery level goes up.

Registered
Kia EV6 GT-LINE S AWD
Picture?

Not related to altering the distance between car in front while in Smart Cruise Control, or the other version EV6 has?
Yes, that鈥檚 correct.

If you repeatedly push the appropriate button on the steering wheel you can adjust the distance and a little ball will move up and down your 鈥渓adder.鈥

Registered
EV6 GTL AWD Heat pump
See owners manual section 5 page 47, its Driver Assistance. On steering wheel L/Hside buttons press the "page" button above OK & the display in the centre of the instruments changes each press till the "ladder" turns blue. Then using the rocker you can cycle through various functions.
You can change various assistance settings on the central screen go Settings- Vehicle- Driver Assistance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts