Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine has just took delivery of a new Porsche Cayenne, he has just had a good look at mine. He can't believe it! His final comment was "why did I pay 47 grand for mine". A lovely comment and high praise indeed. Ok his Porsche is in a different league but at a price but I'm over the moon as you can imagine.

I don't miss my VXR one bit which surprised me :)

P.S I had a look at his Cayenne, it made me do sex wee lol But at more than twice the price...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Myneighbourhas one and when my car is next to his it looks like father and son, the sportage is almost half the size. And twice as cheap :)

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
That's great to hear, I don't need a bug car but if ever I did it would be the KIA, a fantastic looking beast and I've seen a l

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
That's great to hear, I don't need a bug car but if ever I did it would be the KIA, a fantastic looking beast and I've seen a load of great reviews on it.
The VXRs have some poke, I'm a big fan as I've been a Vauxhall owner since I passed my test all the way through to buying my present KIA.

·
Registered
260 Posts
There was a Cayenne in front of me one day as we pulled onto the motorway. Guy just put his foot down and disappeared. Mucho power. That said he probably used a gallon of fuel in the process.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts