Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Quick question for you all regarding the standard stereo (not sat nav). I don't know whether it's my stereo or just a quirt with this stereo in general.

I use a 64gb slim usb. I leave it in my car plugged in all the time. Now every time I turn the car off and then restart. It starts the USB right from the start again. It's like it has no memory of where I was previously.
Another thing is I have to select Random every time I start the car or when I switch to radio and then back onto the USB.

Last one. When I start the car it starts on the radio for a split second then moves over to the USB. Does anyone else have this with their stereo or is it just mine.

Just after a little clarity really

Thanks

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Worth checking the radio memory fuse. If this has failed teh radio will still work normally but will not remember anything. Does it remember radio stations?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Worth checking the radio memory fuse. If this has failed teh radio will still work normally but will not remember anything. Does it remember radio stations?
Hi Turnup

Thanks for the reply. I'll have a look at it. It still remembers radio stations though. It's just remembering what settings I had on the USB when I flick from radio to USB or Phone to USB. I haven't tried it with the CD player as I don't have any cds to hand.

I'm guessing you're doesn't do this?

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Have absoltely no interest in in-car music so I have never tried.. Hope someone will be along who knows.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts