Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Im new to this forum and after posting on some of the America forums, I decided to look for a UK one!

I purchased my Kia Soul Shaker (vanilla) last October and absolutely love it!

I have no modifications, but am on the look out for things to pimp it up!

Has anyone found their soul is a real head turner? I always get glances, as Its not your 'average car'.. and when I see fellow soul owners, we always wave! Its like a secret society! LoL

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Liz, you might want to check out the soul owners gallery, Tempest has some nice side bars fitted. I'm deciding whether to buy a set myself at the moment. Looking at the rear wheel arches on my car at the moment I think it may be a wise move to get some just to protect the paintwork!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
bigger mudflaps on the front will do almost as much good as the side bars. Film protection on the nose is a must if you are fussy and drive too close to the car in front. And the place that do the sidebars also do a really nice rear spoiler if that floats your boat. If you want more info - just PM me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have pretty big mud flaps and they do protect the side well, it is just the rear arches that have a bit of chippage (is that a word!) got some touch up paint now and will apply asap! Will be going to paintshield as soon as fund allow...the flat front end is a must. I used to have an Abarth 500 which of course has a flat front and was a nightmare for chips!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.