Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up for a new Sorento XE,seen nothing too bad about them. Now I've looked at the owners club and it appears that that no one has a good word to say about them.Surely they cannot be that bad

·
Registered
24 Posts
no but owners forums are often a place people come to look when they are having issues - theres probably a lot of happy people out there too busy driving round to post a message to say how good it is :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So we picked up our sorrie last thursday ,17 miles on the clock and went abouy our business. Next morning of we went on came theengine malfunction warning light so we stop ,phone KIA Assist(RAC) they took details then called back to say ok to drive to NK Derby.Got just north of DErby and the gearbox disintegrated (well it sounded like it).Took a week for a new box to be fitted,sort of lost faith in the vehicle now. Were we just unlucky or is this just the beginning of a sad story

·
Registered
2 Posts
We can't say that sorento is perfect, same on every car no vehicles in this world is perfect, its imposible to find one. Sometimes it depends how we drive and care our cars. 4 years ago ive'd bought a brand new badge 4x4 hoping that i'll keep at least 5 years, but 3 months later i'ved got loads of headache already, I can't remember how many times my 4x4 back to dealer and explaining thoseproblembut the dealeris not interested, they keep saying there's nothing wrong on my 4x4,Never missed a service cost me £340 a year. Then last marchpart ex.to sorento. 4 monthslater done 3500 miles no problem, i know it's too early to say, but i'm satisfied and happy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts