Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just got my new XCeed 3 and trying to work out how to use the multitude of gadgets & gizmos it comes with, all great by the way!
But one thing I can't seem to get working is the Traffic Announcements?
I think I have turned it on because I can clearly see the 'TA' icon displayed on the media screen, but I have yet to receive a traffic announcement while driving?
In my last car I received at lease 3 announcements during my morning & evening commute.
Any help/advise would be gratefully received, thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, yes I am listening to a DAB station, didn't realise this would be an issue, it wasn't in my last car? Also not receiving TA while listening to Media.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, yes I am listening to a DAB station, didn't realise this would be an issue, it wasn't in my last car? Also not receiving TA while listening to Media.
I'll try while listening to an FM station,
Thanks for your advise

·
Registered
600 Posts
Yes it is an oddity with Kia's media system, my last two cars (both Vauxhall) played traffic announcements no matter what you were listening to. You may find if you listen to an FM station and switch to media you will still get traffic announcements, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it is an oddity with Kia's media system, my last two cars (both Vauxhall) played traffic announcements no matter what you were listening to. You may find if you listen to an FM station and switch to media you will still get traffic announcements, but I could be wrong.
I'll give it a go tomorrow on my way to work, thanks for your help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts