Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do Kia provide a loan car while warranty work is carried out ? Kia Sportage 2015 gearbox problem, crunches into 5th and 6th gear. Been trying to get our local Kia dealership to solve this problem, this is the 4th time they have cancelled my appointment, I fear they are trying to run the clock down on this warranty. Chapel house St Helens is the worst of the worst. Any advice would be welcome 馃檹

Registered
loan car is at dealers discretion (if you are a regular customer it helps) if you you read the warranty t & c's kia dosent provide a replacement vehicle.

Reactions: Mike47

Registered
Do Kia provide a loan car while warranty work is carried out ? Kia Sportage 2015 gearbox problem, crunches into 5th and 6th gear. Been trying to get our local Kia dealership to solve this problem, this is the 4th time they have cancelled my appointment, I fear they are trying to run the clock down on this warranty. Chapel house St Helens is the worst of the worst. Any advice would be welcome 馃檹
Tell them this is a known issue .mine is in with crunching in 4th and kia have agreed to strip and rebuild gearbox under warranty and replace 3,4,5 and 6 syncros with updated ones to stop it happening again . Go to another dealer or call kia head office . As for courtesy car I was told they don't do one.

Super Moderator
Hi & Welcome.

Limited liability
Under this warranty, Kia are only liable for the repair or replacement of original parts by an authorised Kia dealer that are defective in material or workmanship. Kia are not liable for any costs that may incur getting to a dealer, supplying a replacement car or as a result of being without the car during warranty repairs.

As it has been reported, that stops the clock running on that issue. But given the section this is in, Hope that has been fully serviced in line with Kia schedules either at Kia or if independent you have invoices covering parts used.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts