Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Ian, I am a Mercedes owner, but I'm hoping ot recover and stay clean!

You can't imagine how good the KIA 7 year warranty looks after having bought a new Mercedes some years back. We thought we'd paid for it when we bought it, but we're still buying it in bits.

I won't be shedding any tears when it goes on the scrappage scheme. I think a Rio or Ceed would be suitable for our needs now we're both retired.

Regards

Ian

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hi Ian

hurry up and place that order as the scrappage money is about to run out some dealers have now been issued with final numbers so if your local dealer does not have any scrappage allowance left try other dealers

Paul

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah, I went to buy mine last week (from Sth. Wales/ Gravells) and went in on a Wed and they had 9 quotas/ allocations left. The guy said they averaged 3 a day... not in too much of a rush I put it of and went back on Thursday (next day) and whilst signing me up - they had 1 space left.

Would have done it Wednesday too if I had realised that the quatas were divided between the whole dealership of Gravells!!!!

So hurry, hurry, hurry!!! lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Paul for ypur advice, I have now had a month's enjoyable motoring in a Kia Pro C'eed.

Got the Merc scrapped too, another sweet relief!

Ian

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
That good to hear, I've enjoyed every second sat behind the wheel. 2 yrs now!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Woa that's confusing Drakey, I just posted to you on another forum!

I think its the steering being so precise, and a lack of understeer, the handling is excellent. I do throw cars around a bit with living in the countryside.

Ian

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Oh - hi Ian, this could get confussing, like you said.

You probably mentioned it or its on the other site but - where are you from? I`m rolling around these crappy Norfolk roads!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Drakey, I live in Bedfordshire, so don't have to worry about hill starts very often!!!

Don't get up to Norfolk very often. Do get over to Suffolk regularly as my boat is there.

Regards

Ian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts