Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very happy with my Kia Venga, the best car I've ever owned .

Word of advice ,stay clear of Kia Oldham servicing .
They are totally untrustworthy. Had 2 services with them but wont be having another .
This time reported my break lights were on at all times .
I immediately collected my car ,only to discover this is totally untrue.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi I also have a Venga 4 auto.I bought mine from Ken Jarvis in Stoke.Great dealer but a bit to far for service etc.The dealer I use is Premier Kia in Dukinfield they have been excellent.They changed my windscreen under warranty also replaced a cracked switch on the steering wheel.I have a maintenance contract with them.Had the car 2 years this weekend.Was looking to change the Venga but cannot find a anything better.Such a all round vehicle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
In 2019 I had a Venga 2 auto I started to think maybe I would change up to Venga 3 or 4 in the next 12 to18 months.Then I heard of the discontinuation of the venga.I began looking right away even then they were getting scarce.Then I found two at Ken Jarvis Stoke one of the best
Dealerships but unfortunately 50miles from me.My dealership near me Kia Premier now look after my Venga 4 the end result is great car excellent dealer.So I have driven my self into a cul-de-sac.What next 🤔

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.