Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
bit of an update on mpg if you are considering a soul mine has returned varying mpg s the first 1000 or so miles were 43, to about 47 miles per gallon, just filled it up after 233 miles and it took 18.09litres(4.0gallons) i worked it out to 58.2 mpg !! to be honest i was quite suprised as it had been 40.1 the fortnite before!the driving was a little varied that is 65 mph and no more on mainly a roads and m ways but some (well 25% was local commute) so if it attainable i know how to get it. but i have in my drive another car that has 95k on the clock is a diesel i cane everywhere its just dipped below 1/2 a tank and has 421 miles on the trip meter!! if i drove that the way i have driven the soul the last 250 miles i know i could get 58 -60 easy! i have my suspicions that fuel is a a mssive variable i am not going to name names but some fuel gives shocking returns and can throw your calcs to the wind p.s the other car i had gave me 53 mpg from the first fill up and is to within a mile per gallon or so of that now !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts