·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictures of your Stinger

Please Post Pictures Only in This Topic

ADMIN : Please can you make this a Sticky.....Thanks

Note from Admin/Moderation.

Please, please cover number plates - DVLA is only too wiling to take £2-50 (or whatever) from anyone who purports to be a legitimate parking authority and give them your address!

Also if you include street scenes make sure that road names, house numbers, and For Sale signs are concealed in some way.
(I recently posted a photo to show my drive and by angling the shot and using my pampas grass was able to conceal all three!)

Edited by: GTOldie

·
Super Moderator
3,165 Posts
I am thinking of having red footwell lighting in my Stinger - in spite of the fact that I'll have red leather - as the floor mats and lower level stuff will all be black.

Do any of you have red leather and red footwell lighting?
If so can you post a picture please?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A few Photos of the Stinger I picked up Midday Today......

Regards

Phil

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some Interior Photo's of the Car

I Tried my normal 64GB Music USB stick which worked fine in the Sportage, it didn't work in the Stinger so I tried a 256GB one and it did - only shows 6000 tracks though

And Finally - A Little Bit of Extra Security for the Car

That's All Folks

Regards

Phil

·
Registered
437 Posts
hi Phil... Congratulations...... That's does look very nice indeed.......

look forward to seeing it for real.

bet you are wll happy...... :) well done

·
Administrator
7,430 Posts
msimega said:
Pictures of your Stinger

Please Post Pictures Only in This Topic

ADMIN : Please can you make this a Sticky.....Thanks

Note from Admin/Moderation.

Please, please cover number plates - DVLA is only too wiling to take £2-50 (or whatever) from anyone who purports to be a legitimate parking authority and give them your address!

Also if you include street scenes make sure that road names, house numbers, and For Sale signs are concealed in some way.
(I recently posted a photo to show my drive and by angling the shot and using my pampas grass was able to conceal all three!)

Hi all,

Phil PMd me requesting I made this topic a Sticky for you all to post pictures of your Stingers only.

He also asked, as you see above, for it to be solely for pictures.

The last seven posts have all been discussing steering wheel locks which, whereas would make a good topic for a separate thread, certainly doesn't belong in this one.

I will be deleting all but the Stinger images here later and ask that the thread topic be used as it was intended.

Thanks all,

Paul

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Ash,

The car looks great in Red

Phil

·
Registered
91 Posts
Wow, that makes me even more jealous. Mine's still at Immingham according to thedealer, having been unloaded since last Thursday. Does anyone know how long it takes to get to the dealership?
Glad I chose red having seenphoto.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow - 2 Stingers together, Brilliant, They look so good

1 - 20 of 91 Posts