Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have had this motor since march this year so far front bushes have been changed now in process of having back bushes and roll bar changed really annoying for a car tht only 2 yr old mite change it more truoble than it worth .
anyone else had this problem

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hi Logie
Are we talking anti-roll bar?

If so they just need lubricating correctly.

Or if faulty should be replaced under warrenty?

Bob

·
Registered
536 Posts
There was a technical bulletin with re-designed parts to be fitted at the next servise. Will find out the number for you

·
Registered
536 Posts
Right there are 2. Not sure which one is right for you but roll bar connections bushes on both sides are field fix and servise items that come under warranty.
KFE11-21-V110-KM
OR
KCE11-21-V160-SL
If you took it to be serviced at a Kia dealership they should have know this and as the 1st buletine was posted 19/9/2011 if you paid for work after this time ask for a refund. Claim for the rears under waranty. If you went to a non Kia dealer I'm afraid that's the price you paid to go save a few quid else where I'm afraid and the chances of seeing reimbursement are none. Edited by: RichieD76

·
Registered
437 Posts
Im guessing you may mean Subframe bushes front and rear, not that it matters as they would all be covered under warranty anyway!! But if they did just front subframe bushes and not rear it was silly as its twice the work to remove the subframe again to replace them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WHERE DO I FIND OUT THESE BULLETINS IF I DONT GET TOLD ANYTHING FROM GARAGE BE HANDY TO KNOW .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts