Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be progress on this issue at last with Kia apparently issuing a service bulletin about this problem with the fix. See thread
My car has been investigated a few times by different dealers who have found nothing and furthermore didn't know of any issues, or at least not owning up to knowing of any.
My car has to go back to a Dealer for some investigation following a service earlier this year and now that the Dealerships are up and running I'm looking at booking it in.
Would KCS please provide details or an service bulletin number that I can quote to the service people when my car gets looked at.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Hi videoman

Thanks for the post.

Could you please PM us with the reg and dealer name. We'll then check your model is applicable and if so, will email our technical procedure over to the service manager.

Kia Customer Service
0333 202 2990

Visit Discover Our Kia Range & Find A Local Dealer | Kia Motors UK
Follow https://twitter.com/KiaUK
Join in www.facebook.com/kiamotorsuk
Watch www.youtube.com/kiamotorsuk

Customer Service opening hours:

Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 17:00
Saturday: Closed (due to restricted remote services under lockdown)
Sunday: Closed

·
Registered
157 Posts
Great idea videoman and I have provided the same to Kia too so hopefully we can have this issue sorted on ours

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Notchy steering Sportage is no more. Work was completed yesterday and driving the car home,including some motorway miles, was a delight. It was honestly like driving a different car the steering was just so light yet positive with no signs of the issues before.
So, thanks to KCS for liaising with Arnold Clark Northwich and getting it sorted and shame on the previous dealerships who told me that there was nothing wrong nor had they ever heard of steering issues.
What a pity it's taken over three years and 20K miles to get it sorted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts