Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,
I am told that this is customer support?

I have already had a GT Line S and rejected it due to the media issues with the vehicle. From the forum its clearly a widespread issue. Can you comment on when a solution will be available, how Kia are dealing with this issue and most importantly how you intend to guarantee that when your customers, such as me, pay a lot of money for these vehicles we will actually get one that works all of the time.

I actually assume that you will have no comment to make as all of the Kia dealerships seem to be extremely embarrassed by this issue.

Look forward to your reply

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think I should mention that I have been approached by the popular media to do an interview about this issue so I guess, before that happens you will get a freedom of information request regarding the problem with these vehicles. At least that is what they said

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just been told by my solicitor that freedom of information does not apply in this case but they are contacting Kia in an effort to get the relevant information. They are NOT holding their breath

·
Registered
273 Posts
Have the infinity system in my2020 Sportage and have to say not had any issues with the media. It has worked impeccably and has great output through the JBL installed speaker system.

·
Administrator
7,512 Posts
Hi David,

I note from your posting that solicitors are being consulted.

We are not affiliated to Kia in any form and are purely a owners forum to discuss our Kias.

It is unfair for members here to be commenting on an issue which you are legally pursuing, so for the best interest of the Club, this thread is closed.

Paul

Admin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.