Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the exact same problem with my new Kia X-CEED Yellow Pack! Tried everything, nothing works. Its so hard to steer this car! So many corrections must be made, its way too sensitive steering! And driving over 100 kmh is just too much! Insane!

I am an experienced driver, 41 year old, had been driving since 1996, including owning a motorcycle.

Previously I owned Kia Sportage GT Line 2019. Had to return it back after 1 year because it had steering problems and ate up the front tires superfast! Dealer checke dthe car, I had to pay for it and they found nothing, its normal they say! LOL! Returned back the car and bought new X-Ceed being sure I wont run into anymore troubles, but this is now even worse!

I learned my lesson and I'll never again buy any KIA (no disrespect meant), although I really loved them! Sportage GT Line that I had was awesome except the problem it had.

Audi for me next!

·
Super Moderator
2,675 Posts
Hi.
Stupid question & a obvious one..

Do you have lane assist turned on? As if it is, you are trying to correct what it is doing.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I wonder if the Swedish model cars are fitted with runflat tyres.
Runflats are notorious for 'tramlining' and drivers having to correct constantly.
It's a popular BMW/Mini mod to bin the runflats and go to normal tyres (the wheels are the same).
See if the dealer will let you try another brand of tyres, maybe off another car, just as an experiment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts