Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
MY22 Sportage GT Line S HEV FWD
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those interested the Kai accessories page had a significant update. Now includes Puddle Lights, Footwell lighting, Dash Cams etc

·
Registered
On Order: Sportage GT Line S PHEV in Infra Red
227 Posts
I would say whatever you want, most will have floor and boot mats but beyond that it's entirely up to you.

·
Registered
on order GTs hybrid 4wd
304 Posts
I always have touch up paint as part of the deal, in addition to spare reg plate, mats and boot trunk, asking for the rubber mats this time, they don't look as good but for what I use the car for more practical.

·
Registered
MY22 Kia Sportage GT Line S HEV 2WD
9 Posts

·
Registered
On Order: GT-Line S PHEV Dark Penta Metal (Ordered 11/03/22. Expected by July 2022)
44 Posts
I always have touch up paint as part of the deal, in addition to spare reg plate, mats and boot trunk, asking for the rubber mats this time, they don't look as good but for what I use the car for more practical.
I’ve used rubber mats all year round for the last few years and the fact that you can just wipe them clean means that they look better than any velour type mats after only a few months, at least in my case!

·
Registered
On Order - Kia Sportage 48V MH GTLine S AWD
6 Posts
Does the sportage need a mobile holder?
Hi Ram,

From mid spec upwards theres a wireless charging pad at the front of the centre console. Fits my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra perfectly. There's also additional space near the cup holders, and a deep storage space under the centre armrest.

·
Registered
Sportage MK5'22 4 HEV
43 Posts
Hi Ram,

From mid spec upwards theres a wireless charging pad at the front of the centre console. Fits my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra perfectly. There's also additional space near the cup holders, and a deep storage space under the centre armrest.
Thanks, I am about to pick up my 4 so helpful to know. If I am to use maps assuming the best way is to connect via Android auto or car play. Any other accessories you would suggest might be needed? Dealer is providing car mats.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
We've found the centre console tray a useful accessory.
Would also recommend the Dongar dashcam adapter to connect from the rear view mirror etc housing as neat solution rather than running miles of cable into the headlining.
A separate rear cam can be connected from the rear 12v point.
A mobile holder might be worth considering, but can work from the pad in the central console under the dash.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts