Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
2017 GT Line S 1.6 Petrol AWD
I realise mine is a different build (MY17) but I've just checked and that particular postcode was found straight away.
These updates just keep getting stranger and stranger.

Registered
Sat nav unable to find postcodes. This is happening frequently. These are postcodes that have been in use forever so not new ones. What am I doing wrong
Sat nav unable to find postcodes. This is happening frequently. These are postcodes that have been in use forever so not new ones. What am I doing wrong
Hi, Im having the same problem sadly. Apparently there has been a satnav update though. When it happens to me I notice that the road mileage sign in my dash has four dashes in it and not the 30mph for example. It usually happens first thing when I start driving. After about 30 mins it will then kick in and then stay OK.

Ive also had 3 door check straps break and am at loggerheads with Kia UK at the moment. On top of that my handbreak little lever isnt working and my petrol cap cover isnt closing properly.

Hope this helps.

Registered
I have a 2016 sportage and I was having the issue with not finding post codes so contacted Kia to have a map update they said it would take a few hours and I鈥檇 loose everything off of there so asked for a courtesy car, dropped it off started to drive home after 1/2 hour they said it was done when I picked it up it still had favourites in and address, asked if they actually did it they said yep 拢50 please

Super Moderator
Sorry maybe I wasn鈥檛 clear. I know how to enter postcodes. The issue is it doesn鈥檛 recognise all postcodes. For example it won鈥檛 find DY5 1QX.
So which version software are you running? & which head unit?

Registered
2018 (68) Sportage 1.6 CRDI 4 - 7 speed auto with factory side steps in Laser blue.
I have same issue since recently updated my 2018 sofware to the Dec 2021 update and have this issue and the common speed limit indictaor with the 3 dashes. Apparently a software glitch that Kia are aware of by all accounts.

Registered
Kia Sportage GT Line S 2019 (69 plate)
I have same issue since recently updated my 2018 sofware to the Dec 2021 update and have this issue and the common speed limit indictaor with the 3 dashes. Apparently a software glitch that Kia are aware of by all accounts.
Yes that鈥檚 correct with the 3 dashes. I was told by Kia update team that they are aware of this bug and it will be fixed in upcoming update due April.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts