Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 2015 Kia Sportage and recently the handsfree sound for my phone has stopped working. It still shows the contact data on the screen when I make or receive a call and the call will work if transferred to the phone.
I have tried disconnecting then reconnecting via Bluetooth but it is the same, the car is not new to me, I've not changed phones or providers and I've not had this before. Any suggestions for how I could fix this would be very welcome!

Thank you

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Hi,

I have a 2015 Kia Sportage and recently the handsfree sound for my phone has stopped working. It still shows the contact data on the screen when I make or receive a call and the call will work if transferred to the phone.
I have tried disconnecting then reconnecting via Bluetooth but it is the same, the car is not new to me, I've not changed phones or providers and I've not had this before. Any suggestions for how I could fix this would be very welcome!

Thank you
Have you checked the telephone volume in settings? It may have been accidentally muted. Phone, Nav, Radio & Media etc all have their own individual volume settings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Sportage 3 Sat Nav CRDI
19 Posts
Hi,

Thank you
Had that with my first call via the radio, cranked the radio up to hear a whisper then realised the phones bluetooth volume was only at 50% :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.