Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm due a 36 month service (only done 21k miles) and because of my location (HS9) cant go to main dealer. Where can I find a check list of what should be carried out on this service? The same local garage I use (approved by KIa) did the last service but I need to present them with a checklist of what needs doing. Any help appreciated

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Where can I find a check list of what should be carried out on this service?
Welcome to the forum, 'robdaly209'.

My first thought is that you need guidance from the KIA Customer Support group which forms part of this forum. To that end, you need to contact them and supply your vehicle registration or VIN. They will then be able to appraise you of what is required.

If you cannot reach the KCS people, perhaps one of the forum mods will pick up this post and run it by KCS for you.

I can't be certain but I'm pretty confident that, if previous servicing has been performed as per the schedule, this service should be purely an inspection and the task list for all services should be contained in the owner's manual if you have it. Don't take my word for it though; best to get it from the 'horse's mouth', as it were.

·
Super Moderator
9,472 Posts
Hi & Welcome.

best advice would be to send KCS a PM (Conversation) with vehicle registration or VIN. They should then pick that up on Monday and get back to you.

Instructions to send a PM in link below.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.