Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FREE FREE FREE now i have your attention

KIA are giving away home energy saving gadgets to find out more then visit viking garages web page by clicking on the viking banner at the top of the page and then go to the blogg where the promotional code is along with the relevant details

Due to the hyper links not working
this is the easiest way to get the message over

please leave a short comment so this post stays relevant so the maximum number of club members can get the freebies its not often you can get something for free

www.viking-kia.co.uk
Edited by: Viking Paul

·
Registered
207 Posts
Please note that you can only get these freebies if you have not already got them through another promotion as its one per address.I already have both of them through my electricity supplier and my water supplier.

Both freebies work great!

Cheers,

Gary

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks Paul

Tried to leve comment but didnt work !!!

Also you have tricked me into looking at the images of the new picanto AAAHHHHHHH burnt my eys out... its horid ...

Rich

·
Registered
6 Posts
Paul, "Only one free product per GB household (excluding NI)" - does that mean I can have 2?? Or are NI residents being discriminated again?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Haha, I also had to click on this thread when I saw the word "free". I personally love promotional items. I dont care if they are branded with all sorts of stuff, if it's free, I will have it :-D

I think Kia should give away free hamsters. Lol. Or whatever these animals are in the adverts on tv. They are so funny and really stick in your memory. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts