Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone clever tell us the UK Kia Soul sales figures - please?

Would be good to see it split down into actual models so we can see what are the rare ones and the most popular ones?....... i am guessing the Searcher is the rarest as i still havent seen one in the metal.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yeah that would be interesting, we have two around us at the moment. Black Soul and a Shaker(although the Shaker was in the secoundhand Ford place) but there are a few around.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Seen loads around my neck of the woods lately. Not sure if it's just because I haven't noticed them before, now I'm a Kia owner, or there are more on the roads. I think the soul is the sensible mans (or woman's) Mini. Cheaper, more stylish, more practical, better warranty,, cheaper to run and BY FAR better looking. If I wasn't a pro-ceed fanatic now, i'ld buy one...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Gradually getting more round my way, mainly Tempests & Soul 2's but I have seen a couple of Echos & Shakers. My daughter went to Whitby for the Goth Weekend and saw a Burner there, she thought that the owner was attending the event as the car was there for a couple of days. So fess up people how many Soul owners are Goths?
I don't think it was Tank and Titch as they'd never let their car get that dirty!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All,

Found this website which gives you the data:

Www.howmanyleft.co.uk

(sorry can't work out how to add link. Late night / general incompetence etc)

Type in KIA soul and then you can see the data.

Interesting reading!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey mine is one of 534 most manufacturers produce more than that in there limited editions. As mine is a shaker it includes the two colour options and most I see are the vanilla version. That's it's decided I'm now classing it as a limited edition option LOL
Edited by: Choco-Shake Russ

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I am amazed how many auto boxes have been sold in total , I would think that a lot of motobility drivers are out there enjoying the soul.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Oldswan sorry for the repeat just relized only read the 1st post

Edited by: Armac08

1 - 16 of 16 Posts