Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so where does someone get parts for the soul?
The parts I am after are:

Wind defelctors for all frour windows, kia only sell the front ones.
The wind deflector/pretector for the front of the soul.

Shown on pic below

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
ebay is the place. The bug deflector on the pic looks to be the canadian one and not the usa one. Do some research on the USA forum.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Do some research on the window draught guards too..... cos a certain brand are prone to the rear window guards dropping off (which is probably why kia only sell the fronts).... but other makes are ok.

The roof rails on the pic are none standard too - but because they bolt only thru the roof panel - i believe they only take a small payload.

The sunroof guard is i think a standard kia accessory.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Just having a quick nose
Wind deflectors

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KIA-SOUL-5-doors-09-on-wind-deflectors-4pc-set-/190372674127?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c53187a4f

Bonnet Protector ( plus loads more )

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Deland-Kia

I was looking at these but instead opted for the paint gaurd on the entire bonnet .

Regarding Fitting Kia Roof bars , The parts guy at Kia said
The Kia roof bars can only be fitted at the factory , they would have to take the headlining out & drill holes in the roof on a vehicleassembled without them , Something this garage would not want to do because of possible leaks . The cost of the original bars is expensive & god know how much the fitting charge would be .
The bit he read me from the web site said that only the Burner could accomidate the roof bars listed ( E83002K000ME or E83002K000AL ) & can't be retro fitted on any other model .

He also said the loading on these is not brilliant & for me as I want to carry mountain bikes . I may now look at a tow bar & bike carrier instead .

In the manual it quotes 75KG 165ibs max weight evenly distributed

Edited by: Raider

1 - 5 of 5 Posts