Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi
Did / Is your Kia Connect working in France?
We have recently returned from our first trip to euro land in two years with our MY21 Sportage to Normandy.
I was unable to send map destinations from my phone App or see any of the Kia Live information from the head unit.
I was getting a "No Network Connection" message.
The Kia Connect web pages say that the system uses the Vodaphone Network in Europe, from what I can see Vodaphone do not have their own network in France and that roaming would use the French SFR network.
Kia sell a lot of cars in France so I thought it strange.
I would appreciate your feedback.
Auvoir

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
Did / Is your Kia Connect working in France?
We have recently returned from our first trip to euro land in two years with our MY21 Sportage to Normandy.
I was unable to send map destinations from my phone App or see any of the Kia Live information from the head unit.
I was getting a "No Network Connection" message.
The Kia Connect web pages say that the system uses the Vodaphone Network in Europe, from what I can see Vodaphone do not have their own network in France and that roaming would use the French SFR network.
Kia sell a lot of cars in France so I thought it strange.
I would appreciate your feedback.
Auvoir
Hi John our Kia connect system worked ok, the only problem we had was with the charging stations on the motorways.
The Kia connect system did not show them! But other than that everything else worked fine.
Though the battery does not like minus five 😂😂 don't blame it !!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi John our Kia connect system worked ok, the only problem we had was with the charging stations on the motorways.
The Kia connect system did not show them! But other than that everything else worked fine.
Though the battery does not like minus five 😂😂 don't blame it !!!
Thank you for the very prompt update.
Lets hope my Kia Connect works in Spain on our next trip in May.
Sailing direct to Santander so will not be able to check out France again until December.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts