Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting to grips with my KX2, one of the downsides i have discovered is the lighting -- seems poor, anybody done any bulb changes with good results? unfortunately HID was not an option on the KX2.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Try Osram nightbreakers, they seem to be well thought of. You can find them at a decent price on fleabay.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Changed the dipped lamps for night breakers ( H7 not H4 as Kia said !) great result big improvement. I would recommend this upgrade to anybody who has anything below the KX3. Thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Before my KX2 i had a 2004 XE - brilliant car, i had the same problem with the lights,i upgraded my dip beam with a pair of H7 Philips vision plus bulbs , made the world of difference.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi my 2005 V6 3500 had simularly naff coverage and did simular to the above , higher output bulbs from ebay did the trick .Only thing is in order to change them (if you havent dont this before), you need to take the sealed unit out the front of the car under the bonnet by removing three screws first .So give yourself some daylight and some time to do it .

cheers Steve

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello
i own a 2010 KX2 which i got in June and i think the lights are great in fact i get flashed a lot because of the brightness and its on the standard setting so i would not think of changing the bulbs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I also own a 2010 KX2. I thought my lights were bad but took it back to the dealer and they adjusted the angle of the beam and they are great now. I think the suspension must have settled since they were set from new so were pointing downwards.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts