Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just purchased a 2000 x reg sedona with a snapped cam anybody know where i can get a workshop manual as i intend to strip and rebuild engine any help appreciated

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, im a brand newie. I have a 2007 TS Auto. Can you pm me too please as to whether the manual will cover mine and details to purchase etc thanks.

Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Bruno

Just bought my second kia sedona this time its a 2002 2.9 t crdi automatic. does your manual selection include this model with all the wiring diagrams.

regards Scoobydoo67

·
Registered
702 Posts
scoobydoo67 said:
Hi Bruno

Just bought my second kia sedona this time its a 2002 2.9 t crdi automatic. does your manual selection include this model with all the wiring diagrams.

regards Scoobydoo67

It covers the 2002 crdi version but the wiring diagrams are a different manual which I dont have sorry

·
Registered
2 Posts
I every one meet the latest newbie .Ihave just got a 2/9 cdi sedona had it 4weeks back to garage for 2 weeks with water lose from rad pm me re#manual

·
Registered
37 Posts
OOh, Now this is something I need.. I can only find the Canadian spec manual on line.. not the best here in the UK.

Can You help Bruno1926 ? 2003 Sedona 2.9 plsEdited by: Mark M

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Bruno. I am in dire need of a manual for the missus' Kia Sedona. It is a 'W' reg, I think that's 1999, with the 2.9 diesel lump. Would be greatly appreciated if you could supply a manual for me. Kind regards, Sam. Email address is: [email protected]

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Bruno appears to have left the club so I dont think you will have much luck. If anyone else can help please post because ther seems to be a demand for these manuals

1 - 20 of 39 Posts