Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1999 kia sedona when i put the key in to start i get no light on my dash board no IMMO or glow warmer and hand break light to

if i turn it fully on and put it in reverse no lights on have looked at all the fuses and only found 0ne blown one in the start slot changed it still no joy car will not start will turn over

i was told that the was a relay in the fuse box under the drivers side is this tuse

maybe someone can help

·
Registered
702 Posts
modelwsie said:
i have a 1999 kia sedona when i put the key in to start i get no light on my dash board no IMMO or glow warmer and hand break light to

if i turn it fully on and put it in reverse no lights on have looked at all the fuses and only found 0ne blown one in the start slot changed it still no joy car will not start will turn over

i was told that the was a relay in the fuse box under the drivers side is this tuse

maybe someone can help
Hi

Most of the relays are in the fuse box under the bonett at the rear of the battery. They are all marked up on the reverse of the lid. The main fuses are there also. Dont remember seeing one in the drivers side fuse box

1 - 3 of 3 Posts