Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently bought a second hand kia rio (52 plate 1343cc).

I bought it from a local garage.I have only had the car 3 days and there is a problem when I use the indicators. The 10amp fuse keeps blowing and I have removed and replaced the fuse half a dozen times. I even removed the fuse from the hazards and the air bag in case there was a conflict within the steering wheel.

I have contacted the garage where I bought the car, he was very understanding and apologetic, and said he would speak to the auto-electrician who supposedly sorted this problem.

All I want to know has anybody else had a similar problem like this with any kia model and if so what was the diagnosis, the solution and the cost involved. This would be most beneficial as I can use this info once the garage have been in touch regarding what they are going to do.
Many thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply.

Could I ask you if it was a live wire that is causing the problem is that something I could sort myself or would I be better getting a proper auto electrician to have a look?

I will try replacing the indicator bulbs in the meantime to see if that has any effect

1 - 3 of 3 Posts