Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome Kia Owners i would like to give you this opportunity to grab a set of cheap car mats for your Rio we at the car mat factory have both modelshttp://carmatfactory.co.uk/1107-rio-car-matsand also enter the promotion code into your cart and get another 10% off

Promotion Code: KIAFORUM

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions regarding our car mats.

Kind regards
Andy
Car Mat Factory

Edited by: carmatfactory

·
Registered
61 Posts
Tried the above link, cannot get access to the site, perhaps you could sort this out Andy, seems like a good offer.
All the best,

·
Registered
61 Posts
Now that is a pity that all links have been removed, banned from the site. I can understand why this has been done by admin. but I could have done with a new set of Rio mats. Oh well, will have to get the 'hoover oot, the fabric cleaner, the sponge, shake n vac, etc. etc. Come to think of it the winter is coming, I will wait til the spring to do the cleaning, plus if I leave them long enough, the missus will do them for me!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Doesn't take long to work out the correct address. £46 for rubber mats - anyone vouch for the quality? Got some generic fabric ones in at the moment. The factory carpet in the car is really thin, will need some proper protection.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts