Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Father has a 2011 kia rio 1.5 crdi and has 2 problems.
Going round a right hand bend at around 2k revs in say 3rd and 4th gear it flashes the esp light, mainly 4th, anyone have or see this problem before? Done a live data on the 4 sensors and they seem good.

And 2 in 2nd gear mostly at around 2k revs on very light throttle it starts jerking badly. Give it the boot and it stops and drives grand. Anyone see this before

Thanks in advance, Brian

Premium Member
Welcome Brianc - but think technical questions like this are best posed in Main Message Centre or in your Rio year forum.

So I'm moving your thread to the Rio forum covering 2011 where I hope an owner can help you! 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump, Still having issues with the esp light flashing. She gave an airgap fault on rear right wheel. Fitted new bearing/abs sensor but still doing same thing.

Registered
have you blown the other 3 sensors and rings clean with compressed air or a cleaner spray?
even checked the cable or connectors from the sensors, check that they are properly supported and can't move?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
have you blown the other 3 sensors and rings clean with compressed air or a cleaner spray?
even checked the cable or connectors from the sensors, check that they are properly supported and can't move?
I didnt actually but il give it a go. The rear has wheel bearing and sensor all in a sealed unit but il check out the front and see. Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts