Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2 year old sedona purchased new. When I first took delivery I complained about a very stiff gear box. It was taken back in by the Kia dealership at 24 miles for 3 days when it still had a stiff gear box but slightly better than before. I was told this was a charicteristic of the car. I took it into a different Kia dealership for it's 20,000 service and they found that the clutch fork had split in two. The dealer ship believe I have a claim and that the component failed. Kia have stated that they will not repair under warranty. Kia also statethat no repairs wereever carried out on the gear boxjust afterdelivery, but I have the documents from the dealership showing it was. Kia will not accept this documentation as the company [One of the largest motor dealerships in Scotland is no longer a Kia dealership, They might hold an Astin Martin & RR dealerships but that is not up to Kia standards] , It also shows a Kia order number for warranty work to be carried out, but Kia deny this is theirs. As Kia state I have no claim, The dealership state than in there profecional opinion I do have a claim. Where do I go from here? any suggestions?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts