Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a Kia Pro_Ceed 2.0 CRDi with 15000 fault free mainly motorway miles and full service history to date from Kia West London Motor Group. It had one previous user when I bought it at 9697 miles in October 2010. It was first registered on 11/09/2009 to the Kia Dealer. It has slightly lowered suspension, dark tinted windows (not the fronts for road legality) and metallic black alloy wheels and a very discreet body kit, and debadged-otherwise completely standard.In my ownership it has always been garaged.
I am meticulous about my cars and it has been regularly/professionally valeted regularly.
It also has a private number plate which I bought and put on the car, which is P20 CEE.
The plate it came with is LR59 OXC

Anyone in the KOC interested? There is no finance on the car. I own it outright

I am looking for around £9500 cash and want it to go to someone who is a KIA enthusiast who will appreciate and look after it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oops
I wrote in my post for my Kia Pro_Ceed CRDi with 15000 miles that I was looking for around £9500. I meant £8500 cash. No offers. Apologies and please let me know if there is any interest out there?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Nicholas just go into "Post Options" and a you will see a drop down menu with "edit post" click on that and edit your post. Simple as that

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Davy. I did try to find the drop down menu as you suggested so that I can edit the post but the option to edit does not appear

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That would make sense BanditGT because West London Motor Group who first owned the car has a dealership on the Bath Road in Slough. However I bought the car from WLMG High Wycombe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes BanditGT all the mods were done by WLMG Kia using approved KIA shocks and springs etc.The result is a unique car which some people look twice at to check out because it is also debadged.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discreet body kit for the Pro, I'd be grateful for more info on that, or some pictures.
I've seen the Ceed kitted up and badges X-Ceed but never a Pro.
Hope the sell happens for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will try to post some pics drakey. I am away on business for a week starting tomorrow but will revisit when I return. I have had alot of interest locally in the car. The issue is I can't tell the curious from the genuinely interested.By the way someone asked me this evening if this car as a diesel particulate filter (DPF). Anyone in this forum know if the 2.0 CRDi engine has a DPF?
Thanks in advance for helping out.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Dont think it had as it was not designed to run with a DPF and that is one of the reasons they dropped that engine.

·
Registered
451 Posts
My son has a 2.0 Diesel Pro ceed sport and i'm sure the dealer told him it had a DPF when he went to buy some oil to top it up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts