Kia Owners Club Forum banner

Kia Pro Ceed Temperature Actuator

9K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  joppa007 
#1 ·
Hi there,

I've got a 2008 Kia Pro ceed 2.0 crdi, the car is only blowing cold air so with the help of reading posts on this forum I seen that it is likely to be the Hvac Temperature Actuator, so I stripped it down and took the part out, I moved the arm so that it is blowing hot air which it now is. I'm hoping this means it is definitely the actuator.

The problem I've got is finding a replacement, mine is d267-ap6la97159-1H500 which I can't find any on ebay or any other site for that matter, anybody know where I can pick one up cheapish or if one of the other models would fit, ive seen others such as d267- followed by some numbers or d332-ap6la.

If I cant find out the above soon I think I might attempt to replace the dc motor as in the other post suggested.

Thanks,

#4 ·
You might have to ask for one.Search for 'Ceed Breaking' on Ebay.
Ideally try to find the LS Model (with Auto Climate). The 2010 on 3 Model may well use the same Actuator.

i.e.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Breaking-Parts-2009-KIA-CEED-1-6-LS-SW-CRDI-DIESEL-ESTATE-SILVER-4-SPEED-AUTO/152260911399

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KIA-CEED-2009-AIRBAG-KIT-DASH-2009-BREAKING-FOR-PARTS-1-6-AUTO/201060117592

Or there are Part finding Services on the Internet
You enter what you want and any Breakers that have it, come back to you with a Price

#6 ·
Hi there,

I've got a 2008 Kia Pro ceed 2.0 crdi, the car is only blowing cold air so with the help of reading posts on this forum I seen that it is likely to be the Hvac Temperature Actuator, so I stripped it down and took the part out, I moved the arm so that it is blowing hot air which it now is. I'm hoping this means it is definitely the actuator.

The problem I've got is finding a replacement, mine is d267-ap6la97159-1H500 which I can't find any on ebay or any other site for that matter, anybody know where I can pick one up cheapish or if one of the other models would fit, ive seen others such as d267- followed by some numbers or d332-ap6la.

If I cant find out the above soon I think I might attempt to replace the dc motor as in the other post suggested.

Thanks,
Hi zenith125
I have exactly the same issue with the the same model of Kia. I have removed the actuator and jammed the lever to hot which has got me through the winter by opening the window when too hot however i would like to sort a permanent solution as we are approaching the summer. Did you successfully replace the dc motor or find a replacement in the end?

#8 ·
The Link above doesn't work any more. Forum changes I guess.

If you can't see the Pics on Page 1, go to Page 4.

#10 ·
Online Service Manual for your Model

Remove the Lower Crash Pad
See the few Pages after this one

And the Actuator

Do you have single Zone AC (no separate Temp Control for Driver and Passenger) ?
Have you lost Temp Control - The Temp stays the same at the vent regardless of Temp set (The speed may increase with temp change) ?

#12 ·
Saw your other Post
Does sound like the Actuator

Part Nos here - Be Careful you get RHD (assuming you are in UK) LHD probably not suitable
Once you have entered your Car Details, the HVAC Components can be found in Electrical

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.