Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I've got a 2008 Kia Pro ceed 2.0 crdi, the car is only blowing cold air so with the help of reading posts on this forum I seen that it is likely to be the Hvac Temperature Actuator, so I stripped it down and took the part out, I moved the arm so that it is blowing hot air which it now is. I'm hoping this means it is definitely the actuator.

The problem I've got is finding a replacement, mine is d267-ap6la97159-1H500 which I can't find any on ebay or any other site for that matter, anybody know where I can pick one up cheapish or if one of the other models would fit, ive seen others such as d267- followed by some numbers or d332-ap6la.

If I cant find out the above soon I think I might attempt to replace the dc motor as in the other post suggested.

Thanks,

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there, thanks for the response

I seen that on the other post, but just thought it would be easier to get a 2nd hand one off ebay but just couldn't find an exact match on there.

·
Registered
395 Posts
You might have to ask for one.Search for 'Ceed Breaking' on Ebay.
Ideally try to find the LS Model (with Auto Climate). The 2010 on 3 Model may well use the same Actuator.

i.e.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Breaking-Parts-2009-KIA-CEED-1-6-LS-SW-CRDI-DIESEL-ESTATE-SILVER-4-SPEED-AUTO/152260911399

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KIA-CEED-2009-AIRBAG-KIT-DASH-2009-BREAKING-FOR-PARTS-1-6-AUTO/201060117592

Or there are Part finding Services on the Internet
You enter what you want and any Breakers that have it, come back to you with a Price

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the help so far, I have posted on the other psot you linked to, going to attempt to fix with a new motor but cant get the "spindle" on top of the motor shaft off, any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,

I've got a 2008 Kia Pro ceed 2.0 crdi, the car is only blowing cold air so with the help of reading posts on this forum I seen that it is likely to be the Hvac Temperature Actuator, so I stripped it down and took the part out, I moved the arm so that it is blowing hot air which it now is. I'm hoping this means it is definitely the actuator.

The problem I've got is finding a replacement, mine is d267-ap6la97159-1H500 which I can't find any on ebay or any other site for that matter, anybody know where I can pick one up cheapish or if one of the other models would fit, ive seen others such as d267- followed by some numbers or d332-ap6la.

If I cant find out the above soon I think I might attempt to replace the dc motor as in the other post suggested.

Thanks,
Hi zenith125
I have exactly the same issue with the the same model of Kia. I have removed the actuator and jammed the lever to hot which has got me through the winter by opening the window when too hot however i would like to sort a permanent solution as we are approaching the summer. Did you successfully replace the dc motor or find a replacement in the end?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there,

Yes in the end I followed the guide which is linked above and was able to swap just the dc motor and that is still working fine until today, its not that hard a job to do so definitely worth attempting to do it yourself.

·
Registered
395 Posts
The Link above doesn't work any more. Forum changes I guess.

If you can't see the Pics on Page 1, go to Page 4.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts