Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a kia pro ceed about a year now I would love to change the body to the gt kit and get the heated seats for it any ideas where I could start? Its my first car so im a bit clueless 🤣 thanks 😊

·
Registered
605 Posts
My advice is to make a list of what you want to change, break it down and then do research on here and the various facebook pages for each task. For the seats, do you have the wiring loom already, how much of the facia/buttons need to be changed etc etc. For the exterior kit, what light cluster changes will be needed, it's probably not just a case of swapping plastic bits. Will you need spacers or wider gt wheels?

Once you have a definitive list of what bits you need to change, ebay will be a good start. Plenty of gt bits listed by breakers, of varying quality, but in my experience, the best results come from picking the prime bits from multiple cars and budget for respray costs. Prep is key, know what size sockets etc you need so there's no surprises along the way. It's so much easier these days with all the tinterweb options available, someone will already have done it and made a video. It's a lot easier than a Haynes and a bucket of guesswork...........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts