Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, picked up our 2018 GT-Line yesterday and noticed that there is no indicator or hazard ‘click’ noise when they are used. Is this right or is there a problem

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, picked up our 2018 GT-Line yesterday and noticed that there is no indicator or hazard ‘click’ noise when they are used. Is this right or is there a problem
Hi welcome, I do not know about your model but my 2019 Picanto 3 does have a "click" when the indicator flashes, as has every car I have owned. I am sure somebody with your model will get in touch soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi welcome, I do not know about your model but my 2019 Picanto 3 does have a "click" when the indicator flashes, as has every car I have owned. I am sure somebody with your model will get in touch soon.
Thank you

·
Registered
Picanto 1.0T GDi GT-Line
1,049 Posts
My 2018 GT Line definitely 'clicks' when indicating and under hazard lights.

Reactions: Stace86

·
Registered
Picanto 1.0T GDi GT-Line
1,049 Posts
Is this a fault then or is there a setting I can change?
I've had a look at the handbook and can't see an option for turning off/on the sound. It does sound (no pun intended) like there may be a fault. In the old days the indicators worked using a bimetal strip which gave the sound. These days it's all electronic so the sound is made artificially. A call to the seller is in order I suspect.

Reactions: Stace86

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've had a look at the handbook and can't see an option for turning off/on the sound. It does sound (no pun intended) like there may be a fault. In the old days the indicators worked using a bimetal strip which gave the sound. These days it's all electronic so the sound is made artificially. A call to the seller is in order I suspect.
Thank you so much! Ill give Kia a ring in the morning

1 - 7 of 7 Posts