Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone from kia customer care contact me as I need the dealer principal contact details for this dealership.

Car sale fell through at beginning of January and I still haven't received my deposit back. They said I would receive it in a few days. Kept on chasing it and now they have rung me on Monday saying it was posted out and to expect it on Tuesday or Wednesday. Still no sign of it

·
Super Moderator
2,202 Posts
How was the deposit paid?
If it was via a card payment, they should be refunding back to the card.

Not sure KCS will have principal contact details for a dealer. Or if they would be happy to pass them out.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deposit was paid in cash. Has to be refunded by cheque apparently. Will wait for kias response on this. As its now approaching 3 weeks with no deposit returned. I've been working away last couple of weeks but I'll pop down into the dealership this weekend

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Could someone from kia customer care contact me as I need the dealer principal contact details for this dealership.

Car sale fell through at beginning of January and I still haven't received my deposit back. They said I would receive it in a few days. Kept on chasing it and now they have rung me on Monday saying it was posted out and to expect it on Tuesday or Wednesday. Still no sign of it

Hi ste372

We'll PM you the details.

Kia Customer Service
0333 202 2990

Visit Discover Our Kia Range & Find A Local Dealer | Kia Motors UK
Follow https://twitter.com/KiaUK
Join in www.facebook.com/kiamotorsuk
Watch www.youtube.com/kiamotorsuk

Customer Service opening hours:

Monday to Friday: 08:30 - 19:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 13:00
Sunday: Closed

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All sorted. Soon as I asked to speak to the dealer principal. Cheque appeared at the dealership. Popped in to collect today.

The search continues for a new car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts