Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm Matt.

My love affair with Kia began 5 years ago, when my then girlfriend (now wife) was despairing about her unreliable Ford Ka and was looking for an affordable replacement. I encouraged her to go for a 1.0 ltr Picanto and it has been superb. Faultless reliability and incredibly cheap to run.

In 2008, after I had had enough of my unreliable boy-racer Ibiza 1.9 TDI, I needed a cheap reliable new car and bought a Rio CRDI. It was basic but quite good fun. I got rid a year later when my wife became pregnant and I've been leasing a Citroen C5 1.6 diesel since then (can't believe how much a car can rattle after just 18 months!).

The C5 goes back in October and I've got me a thirst for some more Kia goodness.

I'm thinking of either a Cee'd SW 2 Crdi or Carens 2.0 crdi.

The 7 year warranty means I can buy the car, look after it and not have to think about changing for yonks which suits me now that I'm all grown up and boring and value predictablemotoring costs over flashy branding.

Great forum.

Take care

Matt

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello and welcome, my picanto 1 has beenbehaving and very pleasedso far and also pleasedMrosbourne has put the tax down to £30 -
,i changed mine with fitting universal remote central locking and kia genuine 15" alloys, if you need any info just ask!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi and welcome, I too really liked my KIA, that much so that my wife traded her fiat in for a Picanto 3 last year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts